SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
The BI Developer is skilled at the creation and design of reports, dashboards and summaries analysis for the business processes.
Helps to mentor and train newer engineers.
As part of this team, a BI Developer is expected to:
- Skilled developer that can master the report and dashboard development.
- Works independently and within a team with little required coaching
- Coaches and mentors lesser experienced developers
- Continually improving skill level through certifications and training
- Supports change in internal initiatives
- Ability to break down tasks into work packets and translate the business requirements into BI solution
- Contributes to requirements and design of project
- Delivers properly developed and tested software that meets the defined requirements
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or other Engineering degree)
- 5+ years BI Development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Databases and scripting (SQL)
- 2+ Experience working with SSRS projects
- Advanced knowledge in BI Tools like PowerBI (required), Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlik
- Basic knowledge of testing process
- English upper-intermediate and higher
This will be a plus:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst is a plus
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
- Knowledge of computer systems and technologies
- Ability to develop and follow case studies and data analysis
- Technical Competency
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Business skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Capable of mentor and couch.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.