SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of computer network OSI model, general knowledge of networking protocols
- Knowledge of any other language compiled to machine code is an advantage (Rust, GO, etc.)
- Knowledge of linux kernel is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, Python, etc.)
- General Computer Science knowledge -- algorithms & data structures, discrete mathematics, computer architecture, etc.
- Understanding major POSIX standards, proficiency with using them
- Experience with debugging own but also other’s code (gdb, strace, logs)
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies, especially network in depth (TCP/IP on packet level)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ability to make responsible decisions
- Ability to work in a team
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.