SENIOR C# DEVELOPER
SENIOR C# DEVELOPER
Any City , Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- As C# developer, you will mainly be working on projects and tools which use the programming language C#. You will mainly focus on the development of user interfaces and potentially on non-runtime-critical algorithmic topics
- Develop, integrate and optimize CMORE’s annotation applications
- Lead the development from a technical viewpoint with your expert knowledge
- Supporting the agile development process with accurate estimation and your expert knowledge
- Supporting the CI process with your expert knowledge
- Transformation of technical requirements into software solutions
- Deliver high quality results that can be used as is without any additional rework
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- Minimum five years of practical experience in the development of applications with heavy user interaction and graphical focus, ideally using WPF
- Minimum of three years of practical experience in programming with C# under Windows
- Ideally: applied knowledge of methods and algorithms in computer vision and graphics, e.g. image segmentation, edge detection, object tracking, Bezier curves/Splines, 2-D/3-D-projections, OpenGL, PCL
- Practical experience in GIT
- Initial understanding of DevOps and a good understanding of agile software development
- An understanding of Telerik DevTools as well as Xamarin is considered a plus
- Outstanding set of initiative, team work and communication skills
- Good command of the English language
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.