SENIOR C#/WPF DEVELOPER
SENIOR C#/WPF DEVELOPER
Any City, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Desktop application development with C# 6.0/7.0, .NET 4.5+;
- Proficiency with object-oriented design, design patterns, software architecture and best practices;
- Be able to develop and quickly deploy proof of concept for evaluation purposes;
- Strong WPF experience (styles, design of custom controls, dependency and attached properties), MVVM design pattern, proficiency in XAML;
- Multithreading in desktop applications, TPL, async/await methods;
- LINQ to objects, analyze and tune LINQ queries over huge collections;
- Write unit tests with xUnit and Moq or similar tools;
- Using dependency injection containers;
- Organize and tune data in relational databases;
- Mid-level proficiency in using a scripting language, preferably Python;
- Proficiency in Web API;
- Proficiency in using Visual Studio 2017 IDE;
- Keep code in version control system (Git);
- Experience with Atlassian products as Jira, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence;
- Work in Agile environment.
This will be a plus:
- Use DevExpress WPF components or another 3rd party component kit;
- Knowledge of build processes, experience with Jenkins;
- C++ skills;
- Experience with data processing algorithms;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Docker or Kubernets.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.