SENIOR DATA ALGORITHM ENGINEER
SENIOR DATA ALGORITHM ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Development, training and inference of deep neural networks in 2D (image) and 3D (point cloud) data
- Conceptualization of such algorithms and frameworks of such algorithms, including the necessary interfaces
- Development of algorithms, which are not Deep Learning based, e.g. “classical” algorithms for tracking
- Integration of algorithms in the CMORE AIOps infrastructure
- Improve runtime of algorithms using optimizations based on a GPU-heavy infrastructure
- Evaluation of algorithms w.r.t. performance, e.g. through spot checking
- Representing the field of data algorithms to the customer and to the rest of the company
- In close collaboration with the product owner and technical leads, propose novel solutions to the most challenging issues
- You have successfully completed a technical degree, ideally computer science or similar
- Minimum of five years of practical experience in algorithm development
- Deep understanding of Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Machine Learning in general
- Established experience in TensorFlow
- Very good understanding of Python and ideally CUDA
- Very good understanding of “classical” algorithms of Machine Learning (graphs, trees, etc.)
- Good knowledge of good software engineering practices and understanding of the basics of software designs
- ractical experience with agile development processes and practices. Understanding of git required
- Experience in Containerization, Orchestration and Scheduling (ideally Docker & Kubernetes)
- Very good command of the English language
- Ability to travel (15% of the work time)
- Ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility, motivation and initiative
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.