SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement, maintain and improve middleware platform tool chain, integration processes, and their adoption by Dev teams
- Adopt and promote DevOps philosophy within the IT Development organization
- Perform proof-of-concept work for new tools and components
- Provide end-user support to Dev teams and implement change requests
- Prioritize across various tasks, manage changes in daily workload
- Concisely document admin instructions, user guides and policies in Confluence
Required skills, Knowledge & Experience :
- Proven history (3+ years) of implementation, configuration, and support of a modern Development platform tool chain
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm, Docker (preferably Rancher)
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD methodologies and best practices (preferably Octopus and TeamCity)
- Source control: Git flow based on Bitbucket (preferred) GitHub, or similar
- Ability to work with scripting languages and RESTful API ‘s for build and automation
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Forward thinking, self-starter, able to work independently
- Willingness to learn and adopt to new technologies
Desirable technical skills and experience :
- Development experience with at least one of: .NET Core, Java, C++, Python, Go
- Configuration Management / Deployment tools such as Ansible, Octopus.
- Understanding of Active Directory structure and integrations
- Knowledge of other parts of the Kubernetes Ecosystem : Service Mesh (Consul); Ingress (Nginx); Load balancers (Metallb); Automated Secrets management (Vault)
- Exposure to MS SQL Server or similar SQL RDBMS
- Experience with Cloud Providers (preferably Azure)
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.