SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
any city , Ukraine
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services Products & Services, Caching, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking, Monitoring, and Logging, or other comparable tools.
- Experience with infrastructure automation using Terraform, Ansible, or other comparable tools.
- Experience with containerization using Docker, EKS, ECS, or other comparable tools.
- Take ownership of the infrastructure (cloud services and servers).
- Design solutions for the company’s initiatives, considering scalability, redundancy, failover, and monitoring.
- Guarantee availability and security of the environments.
- Set up continuous integration and deployment processes.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Amazon RDS.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.