SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
- Proficiency in Ruby and Terraform.
- A good understanding of databases.
- Proficiency in Docker and containerized applications.
- Proficiency in Serverless Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Go.
- A good understanding of Concourse configuration and custom resource creation.
- Ability to investigate issues relating to system performance.
- A firm understanding of AWS Fault Injection Simulator and the concepts of chaos engineering.
- Strong familiarity with building and supporting CI/CD.
- Solid grasp of working with GitHub.
- Experience working with AWS Serverless services.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Work with services including, but not limited to, AWS ECR, ECS Fargate, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RDS (PostgreSQL and Aurora), Lambda, and EventBridge.
- Perform development and running of resilience tests.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Provide creation and maintenance of CI/CD.
- Implement integrations requested by customers.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.