SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER (AWS)
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER (AWS)
Any city, Ukraine
- Proficiency in AWS services, including EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, EKS, CloudWatch, CloudTrails, Lambda, etc.
- Proficiency in containers (Docker, ECS, and EKS).
- Expertise in Git source control.
- Expertise in Helm.
- Knowledge of Terraform.
- Experience with automated build in Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools.
- Experience with authoring automated deployments.
- Deep system-level familiarity with Linux operating systems and scripting in Bash or Python.
- Experience in bootstrapping and automating the build of complete environments.
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, reporting, and optimization.
- Support service requests (e.g., system/service access requests, account termination requests, etc.).
- Manage the CI/CD pipeline.
- Upgrade, deploy, or enable/configure services in AWS.
- Fix or improve current processes (monitoring, logging, alerting, build/deploy, etc.).
- Assist developers in troubleshooting build or runtime issues.
- Maintain monitoring and alerting systems to ensure high reliability.
- Provide cost optimization (AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, etc.).
- Support security improvements (improvement of DevOps Function Maturity - projects related to improving DevOps capabilities, e.g.).
- Run security-related projects (AWS security, container security, static code analysis, etc.).
- Perform operations excellence (automation of critical repetitive DevOps tasks, improve DevOps technology stacks such as monitoring, logging, CI/CD, etc.).
- Architect technical solutions (e.g., machine learning in AWS, high-performance computing, solution architecture and implementation for specific needs, etc.).
- Run performance efficiency projects.
- Conduct reliability and availability projects (e.g., BCP/DR, KPI dashboarding, etc.).
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.