SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER (CLOUD PLATFORM)
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER (CLOUD PLATFORM)
- 8+ years of professional experience handling large-scale production systems.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge of AWS or comparable cloud providers with certification.
- Experience designing new services on AWS or comparable cloud providers, migrating services to the cloud, and deploying new services on AWS or comparable cloud providers.
- Understanding Terraform and configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible, or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of large-scale web applications/distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies.
- Experience with observability tools like NewRelic, Datadog, etc. (at least some knowledge).
- Familiarity with scripting language (Java or Ruby)
- Expertise in problem-solving and analyzing global-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking continuously challenges how and why we do things to help improve.
- Perform administration of Linux machines, web servers, application servers, databases applications,s and cloud infrastructure support for customer environments.
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of mission-critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Provide tools for development and automation to increase availability and performance.
- Ensure the data, services, and infrastructures are reliable, fault-tolerant, scalable, and cost-effective.
- Collaborate with product and release engineering for new product releases and maintenance.
- Provide application support on Java and Ruby applications.
- Coordinate incident, problem, and change management.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies (if there is a desire and possibility).
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.