SENIOR FRONT END ENGINEER
SENIOR FRONT END ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 5 year experience in related field
- Experience with PHP, other scripting languages (Python, Ruby) or back end technologies (C/C++/Shell) nice to have
- Experience with version control systems (primarily Git)
- Expertise debugging, tuning, and optimizing web application user interfaces
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
- knowledge of computer systems and technologies
- technical competency
- the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- a meticulous and organized approach to work
- a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- thoroughness and attention to detail
- business skills and commercial awareness
- the ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- analyze user and design requirements
- write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary
- participate in project solutions within the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), through brainstorming sessions with Technology Team
- participate in design meetings and recommendations in assessing new projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems
- research, design and write new software programs
- evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- creating technical specifications
- write operational documentation with technical authors
- maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- work closely with other staff, such as project managers, other developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- consulting colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- support the installation of software components in testing and production environments
Will be a plus:
- Work side by side with other developers in producing innovative applications that support the optimization of user experiences with our customer’s products
- Translate design requirements into elegant user interfaces to engineer through to a finished product for release
- Maintain usable development and test environments with Git and other tools to deliver applications in a reliable and efficient process
- Research industry standards for advanced technology to leverage in design and development
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.