SENIOR FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER (WEBSITES)
SENIOR FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER (WEBSITES)
Any City, Turkey
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems).
- 5-7 years of experience in web application development.
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of REST WebAPIs.
- Familiarity with Git (Bitbucket).
- Understanding modern web development technologies, feature-rich CMS systems, and supporting highly trafficked global websites.
- A good understanding of modern browsers' abilities and limitations across desktop and mobile.
- Ability to use browser developer tools efficiently to detect improvements needed in different areas like performance, audits, etc.
- Experience with an agile environment and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Work with a Scrum team located in Kraków and New Jersey.
- Cooperate closely with the marketing team to identify new enhancements to the site and then see those enhancements through to completion.
- Run maintaining and improving the existing marketing websites.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to build new modules and update existing ones for use in new brands.
- Build the platform with quality in mind, so you will work closely with QA to ensure that all changes are correctly understood, testable, and automated where it is sensible.
- Work to ensure that the site components are performant against modern benchmarks such as Core Web Vitals.
- Handle a change from start to finish and ensure the delivered solution is high quality and in line with company development practices.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and provide time-sensitive solutions.
- Take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout, and you will work with and pair with other team members of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- Mentor other members of the team.
- Support a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values and maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, requesting updates or development as required.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with .NET.
- Knowledge of TeamCity and Powershell.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking.
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, and windows certificates.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Well-established remote culture and flexible working hours.
- No trial period.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Competitive compensation in USD gross based on skills and experience.
- B2B contract with Svitla Systems Inc. (US legal entity).
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays, and 5 paid sick leaves.
- 3 additional days of paid vacation for special life events (marriage, childbirth, etc).
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, and other activities.
- Free webinars, meetups, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.