SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important;
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Experience leading and mentoring fellow engineers;
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
- Upper Intermediate English is a must.
The ideal fit...
- Has a Computer Science degree;
- Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges;
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn't afraid to teach others at the same time;
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference!
- Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code;
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards;
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems;
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect);
- Work with all levels of our staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers.
Why our project:
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome. If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join our project. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.