SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Experience in full stack development across software platforms, mobile apps, web services, APIs and UX;
- 3+ years of experience with at least one modern language such as React, React-Native and Python;
- Expertise in one of Python frameworks such as FastAPI, AIOHTTP , or Flask (at least one is enough);
- Proficiency in Mongo/NoSQL;
- Knowledge of AWS products and services;
- Expertise in building and consuming REST endpoints;
- Proficiency in building independently without complete UX and UI specification.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of a stealth end-to-end project. You must be comfortable working across time zones and through ambiguity. You will investigate and propose design approaches, evaluate technical feasibility, and rapidly prototype new solutions. Your technical expertise will help the team to quickly adapt to innovative product requirements and deliver high quality software in a fast-paced environment;
- Make quick progress with a bias toward speed and action over perfection and scale;
- Simplify complex business problems into rapid prototypes - learn quickly by doing;
- Build well-structured API and UI components that follow best practices;
- Create readable code and documentation;
- Troubleshoot bugs and performance issues as they arise;
- Exhibit the core values: Real, No Ego, Learners, and Be Flexible.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of machine learning computer vision models (ie, YOLO, MobileNet, and ResNet);
- Experience in using TensorFlow;
- Proficiency in modern functional hook-based React components and React Query;
- Expertise in building Python backend API’s with FastAPI;
- Expertise in building and consuming gRPC endpoints;
- Experience in taking a leading role in building complex software systems;
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.