SENIOR FULL STACK (JAVA/REACT) ENGINEER
SENIOR FULL STACK (JAVA/REACT) ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- Active involvement in the design and building of scalable and performing data-driven software applications;
- Exposure to designing services based and/or tiered web and mobile applications;
- Strong capability in Java, Java EE, RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS), Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Database;
- Experience with responsive design frameworks and strategies is desired;
- Experience working with applications within an Azure cloud environment would be advantageous;
- Understanding and adhering to developing secure code meeting OWASP standards;
- Experience working in a continuous integration and deployment environment;
- Experience practicing Scrum/Kanban and ability to adapt to Scrum values;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Works effectively & independently in a dynamic team environment;
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills to meet deadlines;
- Quality-orientation with passion for customer satisfaction;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated initiative to learn & experiment with new technologies and processes;
- Strong work ethic and professionalism;
- BS in Computer Science, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent work experience.
- Participate in the Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban) from concept design, to full-stack code and testing4;
- Write concise code, clear, well-tested, well-documented and with quality that adheres to industry best practices;
- Code for quality, performance, scalability, efficiencies and security; through testing, code scanning, refactoring and monitoring;
- Collaborate with the team to define/refine requirements, break down into development tasks, estimate effort, and plan milestones & deliverables;
- Develop and maintain UI applications (web, mobile, etc.) and/or web APIs (RESTful & messaging-based);
- Proactively get your code reviewed with a view to learning and adapting any suggestions;
- Advocate for simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, reusability and performance;
- Be a proactive team member who contributes, collaborates and demonstrates positive behaviour;
- Always strive to learn new ideas and innovative practices from within your team and external sources;
- Ability to identify and address technical debt – communicate your findings, especially when it becomes a risk to the quality or timely delivery of our software;
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way.
Clien's team is looking for these sorts of skills blended into the developer candidates:
- Java 8 and above;
- Java EE 7, Microprofile (Spring Boot experience is ok too);
- REST Web APIs (JAXRS) and Data API (OData);
- Messaging systems and AMPQ (eg. Azure Service Bus, Rabbit MQ or Redis);
- Distributed systems;
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and similar;
- Caching, familiar with Cache-Aside pattern and Redis clients like Redisson, Jedis or Lettuce;
- Security and Secure Coding, OWASP top 10, OpenID Connect and/or OAuth2;
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.