SENIOR FULLSTACK ENGINEER
SENIOR FULLSTACK ENGINEER
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and AgileSquads.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related area is required.
A minimum 5 years of relevant experience is required with a Bachelor’s degree;
A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required with a Master’s degree.
We are creating a Team of 3 Developer
Relevant experience includes:
· Developing cloud-based applications and/or solutions
· Good knowledge of Azure IaaS components such as VMs, Virtual networks, Storage and PaaS components like App Service, Serverless computing, Storage
· AWS VPCs, Subnets, EC2s, routing, AWS Compute, Storage, IoT, Developer Tools (nice to have)
· Experience implementing DevOps processes and tools
· Analytical, problem solver with ability to challenge existing processes and come up with innovative solutions.
· Proven ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with ambiguity/uncertainty and a willingness to try new/challenging things
· Java, Python or other Object-Oriented Programming and troubleshooting skills is highly preferred.
· Angular/JS for the front, (VueJS could work)
· Proficiency with software tools for requirements management, engineering analysis, and statistical analysis.
· Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with engineers, management, marketing and health care professionals.
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.