SENIOR FULLSTACK ENGINEER
SENIOR FULLSTACK ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- AWS development experience (VPC, Cognito, EC2, ECS, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, ElastiCache, ALB, etc.) - 2+ years;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases - 2+ years;
- Unit/Integration/System test definition and automation - 1+ years;
- Knowledge of AWS Machine Learning and related services (Sagemaker, Comprehend, Lex, Polly, etc.);
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing experience - plus;
- AWS Certified Developer Associate - strong plus.
- Membership in a cross-functional SaaS team (full-stack web engineers with testing responsibilities);
- Web application design, development, testing and deployment using AWS, Angular/React JS, Node.js, Python, etc.;
- Create necessary test automation as part of CI/CD pipeline;
- Hellp translate business requirements to technical requirements and define technical approach to address.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.