SENIOR FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER
SENIOR FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems).
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise level applications serving multiple end users and including exposure of full SDLC.
- 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development.
- 3+ years of database development.
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling and tuning.
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing.
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies.
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines.
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, Windows certificates.
Tech stack :
- REST WebAPIs, ActiveMQ
- MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking
- Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper
- TFS and Git (Bitbucket)
- TeamCity, Powershell
- NUnit, Moq
Nice to have:
- AppDynamics exposure.
- Exposure to at least one message broker.
- Technical team leading experience.
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems.
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Salesforce integration experience.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in the United Kingdom and Poland.
- You will work on RESTful API architecture and modern web application design.
- You will be involved in the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- The team builds the platform with quality in mind. You will provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.