SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Working with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team;
- Collaborating with backend engineers on data structures and API design;
- Facilitating code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.;
- Build scalable, performant, applications;
- Define and maintain the standards of excellence around the delivery of code and experiences.
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- Proficiency in JavaEE and EJB is a must;
- Experience working with MongoDB;
- Experience using JPA;
- Experience using Jax-RS;
- Experience with TDD and Pair Programming;
- Experience using Java 8;
- Ability to develop low-latency, high-performance backend applications;
- Experience developing scale out REST API services;
- Hands-on experience with AWS services (AWS IoT, Lambda, EC2, autoscaling, etc…); understanding of how services are deployed and monitored in AWS;
- Good understanding of basic software design approaches and architectural patterns;
- Excellent analytical and algorithmic skills;
- Experience working with CI/CD environments;
- Understanding of Agile engineering practices;
- Intermediate+ level of written and spoken English, good ability to articulate and communicate clearly complex topics.
This will be a plus:
- Experience using Payara and Spock;
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Experience using Swagger;
- Experience using Python scripting;
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.