SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
The person we are looking for will work on re-writing some of the components of our service according to the new standards, like echo bot or file sharing server, and will work on developing new functionality as well.
Those components work in our production environment but have some performance issues and don't fit the new architecture approach we took with AWS-hosted microservices.
- Java8, Spring Boot, OSGi, JPA, JAX-RS, Java nio;
- TCP, UDP, TLS, SIP, XMPP, HTTP;
- My SQL, MS SQL, Redis, Ehcache;
- AWS, Docker, Microservices;
- Linux alpine, bash, OpenSSL, Wireshark;
- Maven, Jenkins, Git, Jira;
- The candidate should work till at least 8-9 PM UA time to overlap with California;
- This is office position, but you are allowed to work 1-2 days from home;
- Upper intermediate English is a must.
This will be a plus:
- MS Lync/Skype for Business Server, Cisco CUPs or WebEx Server;
- Groovy, Python, C/C++.
- Why are you looking for another job?
- Who can recommend you?
- What kind of conflicts or negative experience did you face with at your previous jobs?
- Did you participate in open-source projects? Did you commit any patches to open-source projects?
- Do you have published articles?
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.