SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Below is a list of technologies we'd like a candidate to be experienced with:
- Java8, Spring Boot, OSGi, JPA, JAX-RS, Java nio;
- TCP, UDP, TLS, SIP, XMPP, HTTP;
- My SQL, MS SQL, Redis, Ehcache;
- AWS, Docker, Microservices;
- Linux alpine, bash, OpenSSL, Wireshark;
- Maven, Jenkins, Git, Jira;
- This is office position, but you are allowed to work a couple of days from home;
- Spoken English is a must;
- Overlap till 10-11 AM PST will be needed, since the client is in California.
The person we are looking for will work on re-writing some of the components of our service according to the new standards, like echo bot or file sharing server, and will work on developing new functionality as well. Those components work in our production environment but have some performance issues and don't fit the new architecture approach we took with AWS-hosted microservices.
Will be a plus:
Great addition to the skill set is any of the followings:
- MS Lync/Skype for Business Server, Cisco CUPs or WebEx Server;
- Groovy, Python, C/C++.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term employees.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Birthday presents for employees and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.