SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER
SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
Required Technical Competencies:
- At least 4 years of Java programming experience;
- Knowledge of Application Servers (Wildfly, Glassfish);
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL).
Desired Technical Competencies:
- Java EE Environment:
- EJB (Java Beans).
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- Web services implementation;
- Understanding of TCP/IP Socket Communication;
- Automated Build Tools: Maven;
- Version Control: GIT / Subversion;
- IDE: IntelliJ IDEA;
- SW Methodologies: Agile / Scrum.
- Customer focus;
- Communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Commercial awareness and cost focus;
- Decision making;
- Ability to learn;
- Ability to work within a global team;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
As part of this team, a Developer is expected to:
- Work independently and within a team with little required coaching;
- Coach and mentor less experienced developers;
- Continually improve skill level through certifications and training;
- Support change in internal initiatives;
- Ability to break down tasks into work packets;
- Support internal development and initiatives.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems;
- Knowledge of Automated Intra-logistic processes;
- Knowledge of Virtualisation (VMWare etc.);
- Knowledge of Software/Hardware setup.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term employees.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Birthday presents for employees and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.