SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and AgileSquads.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Work with our client’s Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence teams to implement internal solutions for one of the largest food distributors in the United States.
- You are informed on the latest C# and .NET technologies, including Visual Studio and VB.NET, and are highly skilled in SQL Server.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and knowledge of Power BI will help you become a vital resource for the DW and BI teams.
- As a critical part of the team, you will ensure information is processed efficiently, accurately stored, and presented in an informative way.
- Your work is well organized and easily digestible by other team members.
- 5+ years’ experience in C#, .NET, Visual Studio
- 5+ years’ experience in SQL Server, including use as a Data Warehouse is good to have
- Exposure to SSRS, SSAS
- Power BI are a big plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with scrum masters, technical leads, and other team members
- A positive attitude, sense of urgency
- Experience working with an Agile team
You will be tasked with taking business requirements from project owners and be responsible for implementing web form solutions using .NET, C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server, making the right choices based on requirements and time constraints.
In addition, you will be asked to build SSRS, SSAS and Power BI reporting solutions and dashboards. You will offer up elegant solutions to difficult or challenging problems.
As a developer, you will help advise and troubleshoot issues with other team members.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.