SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
- Relevant degree or equivalent training.
- 4+ years of .NET development.
- Experience with: C#; .NET Windows services / Web Service / Web API development.
- TDD using NUnit, MS Visual Studio, and TFS.
- Understanding of Generics and Threading.
- Understanding and experience with Low Latency development.
- Knowledge of messaging systems, e.g., TIBCO, ActiveMQ, TREP.
- Experience in RESTful web service API development and architecture, especially with high traffic APIs.
- SQL Server, TSQL.
- Working in an Agile Scrum.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Real-time systems specifically working with time series databases and data.
- Continuous Integration experience, especially Teamcity, would be beneficial.
- Java development knowledge would be helpful.
- Experience with Lightstreamer would be a plus.
- Prior experience integrating platforms with backend API is preferred.
- Cloud development experience would be beneficial.
- NoSQL experience would be advantageous.
- Develop highly performant solutions using the latest .NET technologies.
- Debug live and development problems using any means necessary to understand the problem and come up with a solution.
- Build applications from scratch or pick up existing applications and modify them to meet business or technology needs.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Interact with other teams and functions within the business or technology department to come up with the best solution for the task at hand.
- Take part in planning and estimation work for each sprint, actively involved in discussing technical solutions.
- Be an active participant in sprint retrospectives and take any actions forward for continual improvement on the team’s ability to deliver.
- Strong focus on solution design, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure that solutions align with best practices and modern design principles.
- Work with other teams to coordinate project efforts and dependencies.
- Use a test-driven approach to development in both unit and integration testing.
- Utilize effective continuous integration builds and techniques for efficient and agile development.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Participate in conducting code reviews and design/architecture sessions.
- Continually evaluate new technologies and tools to determine if they could enhance the current offerings and processes.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.