SENIOR .NET ENGINEER
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- C# /.NET or .NET Core;
- Elastic Search;
- Experience in AWS or AZURE;
- Interest in testing, review and code quality;
- Interest in front-end testing, with tools as Jest/Enzyme;
- Experience with Ember would be a nice to have;
- Hands-on approach;
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories;
- Work together with UI/UX designers, Product Owners, Developers and other team members;
- Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant;
- SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development;
- Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development;
- Participate in code review;
- Bring your own ideas to improve the System.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.