SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- 3+ years of experience with one or more PHP Frameworks such as Zend, Laravel or Symfony
- 5+ years of experience working with a relational database, preferably MySQL
- Experience working/developing in a Linux environment
- Experience in using git as version control
- Strong debugging skills with ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code
- Ability to partner and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience writing and integrating unit tests
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior team members
- Experience with Jenkins CI is a plus
- Experience configuring/using a CDN
- Experience with system administration tasks such as configuring and management of nginx, Redis, MySQL is a plus
- Experience with containerized applications such as Docker is a plus
This position will be heavily involved in architecting and developing new features for the portal.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.