SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Any City, Ukraine
- 5+ years of experience with PHP7;
- Experience in software development with MVC-Frameworks (ideally with Symfony 5);
- Experience with MySQL 8;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with web development using an IDE (ideally PHPStorm);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field;
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming;
- Previous experience creating scalable applications;
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git;
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good written and verbal English skills;
As a senior developer, you will be working within the existing team to build new features and capabilities for the project solution. This includes design, implementation, and unit testing. You will be part of a Scrum team and will work with the PO/PM to estimate and plan the sprint/release work.
- Scrum/Agile-based development of a SaaS Application;
- Technical Design/Build/Unit Testing of new features;
- Analysis and Refactoring of existing source code;
- Application Modernization using Microsoft Azure;
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements;
- Coordinate with the design team for the mockups and wireframes;
- Write clean and well-structured codes;
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions;
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Contribute to all the software development phases;
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code;
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required;
- Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner.
Will be a plus:
- Experience building applications on Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with containerization;
- MySQL experience;
- Experience optimizing applications for performance;
- SaaS Product Development experience;
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.