SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER WITH DRUPAL
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER WITH DRUPAL
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
To be successful in this job, you must accomplish the following results:
- Create technical solutions that meet the Product Owner’s objectives and counter the Team’s challenges;
- Create robust, efficient, modularized, and easy to maintain code that works in multiple scenarios of site setups;
- Support active and future customers through their requests, inquiries, and bug reports;
- As progressing, improve the quality of development.
- Experience with complex PHP projects on modern PHP frameworks. Drupal preferred;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities;
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English;
- Skilled at collaborating with team members, partners, and customers;
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities;
- Opinionated and open to building secondary skill sets;
Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules;
Knowledge of agile development methodologies;
Experience working in any a Web-based Content Management System;
2 - 5 years of experience in web development;
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred; or equivalently, 4+ years hands-on experience.
This will be a plus:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a working team;
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognizes the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions;
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.