SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- 3+ years of experience with outsourcing and outstaffing projects in IT domain is must;
- Past experience in IT outsourcing is must must;
- Successfully completed project in web domain;
- Ability to provide bulk estimates, work with schedules (WBS);
- Ability to multitask, works under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to define team and scope structure;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Manage Software development projects in time and budget;
- Develops and implements a communications plan including regular written communications on project status, and regular project team status;
- Leading and hiring designated team;
- Providing weekly status reports, and ensuring that projects stay on track;
- Ad-hoc reporting and visual graphics / presentations support;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Process RFI and Change Orders;
- Support pre-bid activities;
- Working on fixed bid estimates.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.