SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- 2-3 years software Quality Assurance experience
- Have a strong understanding of QA processes, tools and procedures.
- Comfortable communicating in cross functional teams, as well as voicing concerns and gaps during product planning meetings.
- Able to quickly transition between issues and adapt to a continuous integration development strategy.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytics skills.
- Have a deep understanding of black box testing and understand the differences between white box and black box testing. - Able to pick up and own the Quality of a product or feature from initial development to deployment and release.
- Experience with Github, Github repositories and version management.
- Ruby / Rails
- ActiveRecord / PostgreSQL
- React JS
- jQuery / CoffeeScript
- HTML / SCSS
- RSpec / FactoryGirl
- Jasmine / Phantom
We're looking for a thoughtful and observant engineer to join our team as we continue to grow the different divisions of Modern Message. We are looking to hire an individual who can be quick on their feet and pick up new projects as they come in. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for thoroughly testing new code and features being merged into production, writing detailed bug reports, reporting any gaps or issues with upcoming features and being the gatekeeper for deployments to production.
- Have a strong understanding of how software components work together
- Develop testing plans for new features and products and coordinate those plans with the product owners and development.
- Write clear, detailed and actionable bug reports.
- Ability to think outside of the box when testing customer facing products and processes, and able to provide insight to product and development teams from a customers perspective.
- Report on test executions, issues and current status in stand-up meetings.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to ensure quick turnaround on current releases and bug fixes.
- Able to manage workload utilizing a Kanban style work board, and ensure current tasks are up to date for other team members to see.
- Perform daily merge and deploys to production for new features, bug fixes and products
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.