SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- Minimum 3 years experience as an automation tester, ideally with a Selenium framework;
- IoT / smart home tech and/or transactional platform systems experience;
- A solid understanding of e-commerce / customer-facing online product retail systems;
- Expertise with Cucumber in BDD frameworks;
- Java / Python experience for test scripting, alongside JSON file manipulation;
- Solid experience of identifying and specifying user story acceptance criteria;
- An understanding of cloud-based services (e.g. AWS);
- Troubleshooting skills and a collaborative approach to defect resolution;
- CI experience.
- Implement an automation framework for backend and front end applications based on microservice-orientated architecture;
- Implement feature files in this framework;
- Create robust, concise and readable automation tests for backend services and front end UIs;
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners and the wider team to define behavioural requirements;
- Collaborate with Developers to implement robust backend service tests;
- Identify and write acceptance criteria for user stories;
- Advocate best testing practices for the QA Team and wider engineering team.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.