SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance.
- A strong tester's mindset. This role will require a strong testing understanding and the technical know-how to automate the work.
- Experience with Java
- Expertise in REST.
- Knowledge of Serenity/Selenium as the testing framework.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proficiency in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- A good grasp of both white-box and black-box testing.
- Expertise in automated testing tools.
- Exceptional ability to isolate & troubleshoot technical issues across the full technology stack by leveraging automated & manual testing methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Expertise in QA automation tools and libraries.
- Knowledge of Postman, ReadyAPI, or any other API testing tool.
- Experience in global software development, self-learner, ability to feel comfortable with try and error approach.
- Experience with testing design and development, creating test cases & their corresponding technical documentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Perform API testing.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Perform testing design and development, create test cases & their corresponding technical documentation.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in performance and/or security testing.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Code’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.