SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER
SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- Expert in ReactJs (4+ years);
- Expert in Redux;
- Telerik Kendo experience is a plus;
- Expert in HTML5/CSS/SASS;
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience working with ASP.NET stack is a plus;
- Good experience with Git;
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented/Functional design and programming concepts;
- Experience working in a continuous integration and deployment development environment;
- Experience practicing Scrum/Kanban and can adapt to Scrum values;
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes;
- Appreciation of software development best practices;
- Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team;
- Passion for technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies;
- 5+ years of experience in professional development;
- Good spoken and written English;
- BS in Computer Science, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) major or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be a proactive team member who contributes, collaborates and demonstrates positive behavior;
- Works effectively & independently in a dynamic team environment;
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills to meet deadlines;
- Quality-orientation with passion for customer satisfaction;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated initiative to learn & experiment with new technologies and processes;
- Strong work ethic and professionalism;
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.