SENIOR REACT ENGINEER
SENIOR REACT ENGINEER
- 5+ years of experience with dynamic web applications with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular (React is strongly preferred).
- Experience consuming application APIs (REST, GraphQL).
- Expertise in embracing CICD and working to improve processes continuously.
- Hands-on experience with work management systems. Experience in building Google Cloud, GitHub, and Jira is preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Experience with Next.js.
- Design and build a beautiful, intuitive, fast, reliable React/Next.js - based application.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and product managers on user-oriented projects.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Document application changes and development updates.
- Conduct unit tests and end-to-end test development.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.