SENIOR REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
SENIOR REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
- Experience building native apps using Reactive Native
- Experience using React for Web
- Fluency in talking about architecture in terms of microservice on front end, React components, or Open components
- Understanding of how to use React.js tot to build robust, modular, and scalable software that is consistent with the rest of our ecosystem
- Strong skills in using the browser and application caching for building resilient architecture that sparsely relies on back end services
- Excitement and knowledge of GraphQL and Node.js
- Track record of using performance monitoring tools like Lighthouse or Web Page test to analyze results and make improvements in successive runs
- Understanding of the benefits of using CDN for delivering static assets and images
- Ability to implement SEO best practices in front end page development
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles and experience implementing them
- Experience maintaining code quality by measuring unit/integration tests, as well as other critical code quality metrics, using tools like SonarQube
- Expertise in using AWS technologies to build scalable systems
- Knowledge of how to use Kubernetes for auto-scaling and simplification of deployment to provide benefits on front and middle-tier
- Comfort with EFK stack for logging and building dashboards and alerts
- Experience using application monitoring tools like New Relic/Data Dog to keep error rates low and ensure high uptime for all of our systems
- Experience in the CI/CD world and the ability to use it without causing a negative impact on our business or end user's experience
- Work with product, design, and business teams to clearly understand requirements and turn them into technical design
- Present designs to the technology team with clear breakdowns of tasks and deliverables
- Lead with engineering best practices and make decisions based on definable metrics
- Define the architecture for systems with a clear vision for both short- and long-term business needs
- Promote a culture of quality, accountability, autonomy, and open communication across teams
- Coach and mentor junior developers and take responsibility for meeting deadlines for your team’s deliverables
- Lay the foundation of our brokerage platform that processes billions of dollars in investments and transactions annually
- Uphold strong levels of integrity for accuracy, data quality, and uptime — we are dealing with real people's money, and we take that seriously
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term employees.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Birthday presents for employees and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.