SENIOR RUBY/REACT ENGINEER
SENIOR RUBY/REACT ENGINEER
Any City, Costa Rica
- 5+ years of experience in web development;
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails;
- 1+ years of experience with React or any other front-end framework (experience with TypeScript is preferred) or desire to learn front end for the project;
- Desire to learn to React in terms of the project (provided candidate already has experience with other front-end technology);
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science and passion for building beautiful products people love to use every day;
- Passionate about creating highly usable tools for a growing global workforce;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Participate in grooming, sprint planning, and stand-ups;
- Cooperate with stakeholders;
- Take on tickets, ask questions to clarify requirements when necessary;
- Provide development of new features of the product;
- Bring technical solutions to the team.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with data science or business intelligence;
- Experience with Node.js.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Remote-friendly culture and no micromanagement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 15 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 holidays, sick leaves.
- Udemy unlimited training account.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.