SENIOR С++ DEVELOPER
SENIOR С++ DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Work within a team of expert developers for improving our advance measurement tool C.FRAME which helps to shape the future of Autonomous Driving;
- Software requirements analysis and creation of architecture and design specifications;
- Implementation of measurement technology software components;
- Development and test of simulation and analysis tools;
- Actively participating in agile ceremonies i.e. daily stand-up, estimation and review sessions;
- Planning and implementing new features/add-ons and writing at-least unit tests.
- Very good knowledge in C++ programming ideally 3+ years;
- Good knowledge of Linux and windows environment;
- Experience in version management (git), as well as knowledge of Qt SDK;
- Experience in DevOps environment i.e. automated build;
- Scripting skills, i.e. PowerShell, Python, Bash would be a plus;
- Knowledge in the field of automotive sensors i.e. radar, lidar, cameras;
- Experience of measurement technology systems and simulation tools would be a plus point;
- Independent and team-oriented style of working with a high level of engagement, initiative and team and communication skills;
- Agile software development mindset;
- Good English knowledge.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.