SENIOR С/C++ DEVELOPER
SENIOR С/C++ DEVELOPER
- 5+ years of experience in developing of commercial software;
- Good Experience in OOD/OOP programming;
- Excellent experience in Multithreading/IPC/STL/Win32 API/Network programming;
- Excellent experience in network protocols TCP/UDP/NAT traversal/NAT64/IPv4/IPv6;
- Understanding of ICE/STUN/TURN protocols;
- Good practice with Version Control and Bug Tracking Tools;
- Good knowledge of C++11 standard;
- Technical level of English skills;
- Candidate should have good speaking English because of weekly reporting/meetings with PM. Candidate should be able to work at least 1-2 days per week from the office.
We are developing Skype for Business Optimization pack which is basically SFB video conferencing optimized for remote desktops.
- SIP with SDP signaling protocol;
- RTP/RTCP media transmitting;
- Video/audio decoding and encoding;
- Video/audio playback and capturing.
- Understanding of SIP, SDP and RTP/RTCP protocols;
- Knowledge in VoIP;
- Understanding of media processing (coding/decoding audio/video);
- Understanding of VDI basics;
- Good to have user experience with vmware virtual desktops (ESXi/vSphere/vCenter).
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 17 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.