SENIOR SERVER SIDE ENGINEER
SENIOR SERVER SIDE ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
We are looking to hire an expert server-side engineer and ideally with a high level of skills in building high-performance applications and APIs using Node.JS, DynamoDB, GraphQL, Kubernetes, among other AWS services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience with a solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles such as data structures and algorithms is mandatory;
- 4+ years of industry experience with full cloud architectures and distributed systems in production environments;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS services;
- Experience with performance tuning, profiling, and debugging Node.js applications;
- Experience with real-time video streaming and media pipelines and solving technical challenges.
- Independently design, develop and build advanced backend services using TypeScript, AWS (EC2, S3, EKS, etc.), container and orchestration services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), Git, CircleCI, and other build systems;
- Build advanced features for next-generation distributed cloud systems and streaming architectures;
- Write robust, efficient, and maintainable code as a member of an agile team;
- Maintain and optimize the existing AWS services and solutions;
- Resolve bugs reported by the QA team on time.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with GCP infrastructure;
- Experience as a full-stack engineer is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.