SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Svitla Systems is a proven software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Development of new features for existing project;
- Ensure ongoing support for the delivered project;
- Collaboration with business and development team on new features and improvements;
- Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, high-quality code;
- Contribute to product and flow enhancements;
- Develop and maintain the Project’s technical documentation.
- 2+ years MySQL experience;
- 1+ years of Java experience;
- 1+ years of PHP experience or at least some background with it;
- 1+ years of ReactJS experience;
- Experience in or willingness to grow in: Scala, Play Framework, Akka, AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, SES, SWF), Highcharts;
- Experience in API integration Web services;
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP and basic design patterns;
- Good experience with VCS (git);
- Ability to read/write technical documentation, intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.