SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, and RabbitMQ.
- Proficiency in SQL/NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Solr.
- Expertise in Linux (basic scripting language), Gitlab, Jira, and a good grasp of the concept of DevOps and CI/CD.
- Proven background in taking a feature request, providing tech design, implementing end-to-end, performing code review
- Experience in writing unit tests using JUnit and WireMock.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or DigitalOcean.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience in working in Agile environment and remote teams.
- Strong English speaking skills
- Minimum 4 hours overlap with PST timezone.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of big data technologies.
- Some experience with front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, ReactJS, and JQuery.
- Experience with Python and data analytics.
- Expertise in advertising channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Quora, Adwords, Twitter) and/or marketing technologies (HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc).
- Contribute to the next generation of the innovative product.
- Make deep technical decisions and manage your own priorities without supervision.
- Participate in innovative tech design.
- Understand how your work fits in with related projects or components, and help the team course-correct when necessary.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies to transform B2B Marketing.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Remote-friendly culture and no micromanagement.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves.
- Udemy unlimited training account.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.