SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER
SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and AgileSquads.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
Identifying Top Tier accounts that need performance assistance;
Providing detailed site performance analysis reports as needed;
You'll act as the key technical liaison to our top tier clients with the aim of enhancing site performance so that it maximizes company's services;
Providing leadership in elite case handling for Level II Engineers;
Providing Customer Success Managers with technical data for their clients;
Contributing to documentation;
Maintaining and enhancing Customer Relationships;
Assisting with testing Pantheon products and tools (i.e. Terminus, Quicksilver).
Minimum 5-7 years of Drupal/Wordpress/general web development, with a flair for excellent customer service and strong relationship management skills. You should be a clear communicator, a creative thinker, and empathetic;
Deep understanding of PHP - you program & debug PHP, and you're experienced working with Drupal and/or Wordpress;
3-5 years previous experience doing IT or tech support;
Experienced with the full stack, caching, and performance tuning;
Skilled in GIT;
Solid experience using the command line;
Enjoys helping others and collaborating to find solutions;
Is patient, understanding and calm under pressure;
Excellent writing skills and is very personable via email;
Experienced in a customer facing role, working as a consultant or in an agency environment where you worked with clients;
Project management experience, or similar experience working on a team to solve problems.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.