SENIOR/MIDDLE SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
SENIOR/MIDDLE SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- Desire to understand and improve business processes through automation and tools;
- Experience with Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Apex Jobs, Visualforce, Aura Components, LWC and Web Services;
- Experience implementing and integrating Salesforce.com app exchange products;
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools), and integrating Salesforce.com with other applications;
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both verbal and written;
- Effective communication skills to gather requirements, deliver design requirements, and update teams;
- In collaboration with the System Architect, design and configure the Salesforce.com application to build customized solutions driving key business processes;
- Manage CRM (Salesforce.com) and integrate requirements to other systems;
- Partner with our IT organization to drive utilization and integration between systems;
- Manage system release schedule and rollout;
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned;
- Be a thought leader in how to best leverage Salesforce capabilities to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness using improved features / functionality or process improvement;
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to satisfy business requirements, and provide gap analysis;
- Author and Maintain System Configuration Documentation;
- Work only on the new projects (lightning experience only) with clean codesource to implement it correctly from the very beginning by our professional team;
- Make sure that we use Visualforce only if it can not be done in any other way (list view buttons, PDF document generation); as well as make sure we use LWC everywhere you used Aura components before;
- Be able to become one of the first developers who implement brand new Lightning OMS projects for our clients in the whole world.
Will be a plus:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Administrator/Developer I/II certifications;
- Experience with new LWC framework and ECMAscript medium+ knowledge;
- Experience in configuration of a standard connector between SFSC and SFCC;
- Be familiar with new Lightning OMS data model.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.