SFCC SENIOR/MIDDLE BACK-END DEVELOPER
SFCC SENIOR/MIDDLE BACK-END DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- Minimum 4 years of web development practice;
- At least 3 years of experience with SFCC (not just bugsfixing);
- Solid SFCC ecosystem knowledge;
- Software architecture design using object-oriented and modularity principles;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Technical documentation writing skills;
- Design patterns knowledge and experience;
- Experience in refactoring and code review;
- Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
- Experience in integrations with other systems through REST or SOAP;
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
- Intermediate English.
- Work in a SFCC web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaborate with frontend development and QA teams;
- Write technical documentation;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Extensive technical library
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
- Experience in complex features and integrations;
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack, release manager experience;
- Knowledge of Handlebars or similar template processor.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.