SITE REABILITY ENGINEER
SITE REABILITY ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- 4+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD tools (strongly preferred) or equivalent.
- Expertise in container orchestration: Kubernetes and Helm (strongly preferred) or similar.
- Experience automating systems, including build and deployment pipelines, systems management, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS, especially in IAM, EC2, EKS, S3, Lambda, and DynamodDB.
- Experience with Docker images and containers.
- Fundamentals in Linux like SSH, Headless administration (CLI only, etc.), and File permissions.
- Familiarity with common package types and package management systems such as DEB/Apt, RPM/Yum, and Maven.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Python preferred).
- Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, UDP, Route tables, Firewalls, DNS.
- Experience in config management: Puppet (preferred), Ansible, Chef, CFEngine.
- Experience with running Kubernetes (EKS) and writing Helm charts.
- Understanding of NoSQL technologies (AWS DynamoDB preferred).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience in working in a distributed environment
- Work closely with software engineers to go smoothly when solutions are deployed and running in a production environment, ensuring that deployed solutions are appropriately monitored and reliable.
- Research technology best practices and make recommendations, to guide engineering solutions to successful execution.
- Share information and experience with the rest of the team to successfully manage inter-dependability, team collaboration, and sufficient project resourcing.
- Create and help implement SRE-related standards for projects.
- Document policies and procedures sharing - elimination of tribal knowledge.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.