SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (NODE.JS)
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (NODE.JS)
Any city, Ukraine
- Proven experience as a Solution/Software Architect on complex projects.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js.
- Proficiency in TypeScript.
- Proven background in the AWS cloud ecosystem.
- A good grasp of security-related services and products: HashiCorp vault, and NuCypher (or others).
- Experience in building microservice architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Drive design and implementation of durable and software solutions that will solve critical customer problems.
- Perform as the technical expert, researching, evaluating, and implementing state-of-the-art technology.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Build a new part of the distributed system that will be responsible for the events storage and integration within the various consumers with high-security standards, starting from the Design and PoC to launch.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.