SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- 5+ years of software development or testing experience;
- Experienced in building/developing automated testing framework for distributed systems using well-known test frameworks like Python unittest, TestNG, or Google testing framework;
- Strong experience with Python or other scripting languages;
- Experience in Unix or Linux environments;
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins;
- Analytical thinking, good troubleshooting, and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience working with Git or other source control software and Issue Tracking software e.g. Jira, Bugzilla, etc;
- Daily stand-ups 10:15-11:00 PST (8:15 pm - 9:00 PM Kyiv time) and other QA stand-ups & meetings required;
- Spoken English is a must!
- Design, propose, architect, and develop ongoing automated test environments for various software components;
- Assist with manual testing of components that are not easily automated;
- Work with software developers to understand the software and propose a QA plan accordingly;
- Able to add testing infrastructure support for unit test/isolation, limited logging, and selective testing;
- Participate in cross-functional project teams with scientists, software quality, technical support, and other engineers;
- Adhere to software development and source control processes.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (Google AppEngine, AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Experience with setting up and using Continuous Integration infrastructure e.g. Hudson, Jenkins;
- Object-Oriented Analysis/Design/Programming experience;
- Experience working with SQL and big data systems;
- Experience with networking protocols and technologies;
- Experience with testing smart devices;
- Experience with customer support.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.