- At least 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer or a similar background in user experience, design, research, or a related field.
- Feel comfortable collaborating with multiple UX designers simultaneously.
- Thought leadership with solid knowledge of UX processes, tools, storytelling, and best practices to apply to various products.
- Expertise in crafting end-to-end customer experiences by collaborating with and influencing partner teams to enable good user experiences holistically.
- Understanding wireframing or diagramming your ideas to create a shared understanding with the UX team and product management.
- Knowledge of formal and informal methods to gather and give feedback.
- Experience with standard design and prototyping tools like Adobe XD, Figma, and Miro.
- Knowledge of desktop web and mobile web design.
- A curious mind with a love for finding problems, experimenting with solutions, and learning.
- Perform problem-solving in an ambiguous environment:
- Requirements, customer needs, and technical feasibility may not be defined; you are comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Participate in strategy and roadmap conversations in close collaboration with product and engineering partners to evolve and mature the design system and the UX function and meet the client’s business goals.
- Define scope and influence cross-functionally:
- Partner with cross-functional team members in conceptualizing and delivering internal and external solutions.
- Participate in PI Planning; help SCRUM teams plan capacity for UX enablers and research activities.
- Collaboratively curate, conduct, and analyze user research to inform design decisions iteratively.
- Prioritize design tasks and the creation of design artifacts.
- Provide execution of strategic initiatives:
- Create high-quality interaction design to improve ease of use, discoverability, and comprehension while meeting requirements and timelines and telling the story of the work.
- Leverage and contribute to the established design system, style guide, patterns, and assets in creating UX analysis, solutions, and deliverables.
- Work directly with the engineering teams to align with platform best practices and implementation details.
- Deliver user advocacy and mindset:
- Actively contribute to the broader UX community within the org, mentoring and developing others, leveraging your strengths to help others unfamiliar with UX grow.
- Communicate designs and strategies persuasively and concisely to all functions and levels, including executives.
- Design for specific outcomes such as activation, retention, wayfinding, error handling, or churn prevention.
- Help define and embed benefit hypotheses into features with product owners.
- Be meticulous and considerate:
- Be conscious of details and create and repeat design patterns to express the design language in various products and services.
- Feel comfortable giving and receiving critiques in design reviews.
- Strategically consider design decisions that optimize multiple products and services in a retail ecosystem.
- Provide communication and support to stakeholders:
- Take the initiative to schedule and update stakeholders on design progress and expectations.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the design process.
- Work with product owners to conceptualize and refine solution designs with a shared vision.
- Track progress and research in the UX team's work management tool.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with complex systems and IoT devices.
- Familiarity with Monday.com.
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile practices.
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decisions.
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.