Krakow / Remote, Poland
- 3+ years of experience in building Xamarin and .NET/C# applications.
- Experience with Xamarin and Native.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) & Design.
- Understanding of MVVM pattern (experience with MvvmCross is a plus).
- Expertise in writing clean code.
- Deep understanding of mobile development platforms (Android/ iOS).
- A good grasp of communicating with web services (SOAP, REST, and HTTP).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process.
- Experience with streaming data and real-time systems.
- Knowledge of TDD (NUnit and NSubstitute).
- Background in DDD.
- Experience in communicating with customers, users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to test your code, write unit tests and do integration tests (with and without mocking).
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Work (remotely) with a self-contained scrum team to deliver new components of the trading platform.
- Take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and in pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- Build the platform with quality in mind.
- Provide unit tests to sustain quality and regression coverage.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values as well as support an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Work with clean code covered by the set of unit and integration tests.
- Create a domain-driven design.
- Perform code reviews.
- Conduct CI/CD pipeline.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.