Social Initiative Platform
Social Project, Media
The Company is a movement of 100 million action-taking citizens who aim to end extreme poverty by 2030. On the platform, people learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
- Support and implement new features in Python and Django for the existing product.
- Implement new plugins for the CMS system.
- Protect data from scamming, develop intellectual anti-scamming subsystem
- Improve the maintainability of the portal as well as the end-users’ experience.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Development team of 5 full-stack engineers to work on all parts of the product.
- New plugin for Django CMS and additional functionality.
- Fast deployment of Django environments to any cloud solution based on Docker.
- Travis CI to improve team cooperation providing new engagement quality.
- Al methodology based on Python libraries to protect the system from scamming.
- Test-cases automation with Hypothesis library.
- React and Single Page Application (SPA) approach to improve user interaction with personalized data.
- Clear Agile process based on SCRUM methodology (two-weeks sprints, daily standups, regular strategy, and achievement analysis).
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.